More and more men are turning to plastic surgery to feel better, look younger, and help with their careers. Whether they are beginning to see the effects of aging or are simply self-conscious about a particular aspect of their face or body, men are opting for cosmetic surgery as a solution for remaining competitive in both their business and personal lives.
Blair Plastic Surgery offers men everything from simple skincare to injectables to cosmetic surgery. Dr. Robert Louton has extensive experience with these procedures as well as many other popular procedures such as browlifts and face lift for men. To find out more, call (800) 833-3888 today.
We offer the following procedures for men:
- Gynecomastia surgery
- Facial procedures
- Body contouring
- Non-surgical procedures
If you are interested in minimizing the signs of aging or want to change certain facial features, you want to consider one of our facial cosmetic procedures, such as:
- Facelift: Face lift procedures designed for men can be an effective way to minimize unwanted effects produced by age, stress, and exposure to the sun. Although the results achieved with male face lift surgery are similar to those enjoyed by women, there are differences in approach that can be discussed during your private consultation with Dr. Louton.
- Eyelid surgery: Also called blepharoplasty. It is designed to correct drooping upper eyelids and puffiness around the eyes. More and more men are choosing this procedure as a way of rejuvenating the face and eliminating signs of aging.
- Brow lift: For an increasing number of men, forehead lift surgery is an excellent way to address the eyebrow drooping and forehead creasing that come with age.
- Rhinoplasty: Alters the shape and contour of the nose, a source of embarrassment and self-consciousness for many men.
- Chin Liposuction: Chin liposuction has become increasingly popular among men of all ages as it is a relatively minor procedure that gives dramatic results. Patients have much more chiselled features, look younger and give an appearance of overall weight loss.
- Chin Augmentation: Chin implants can provide balance to the face as it strengthens the chin. Younger men with good skin tone but an ill defined neck often benefit from liposuction along with a chin implant for a stronger, more masculine profile.
- Ear reshaping: Male ear surgery can be used to reshape and recontour the ears for an improved appearance. Ears that are disproportionately large or that protrude can be corrected with this procedure.
When it comes to removing excess skin or fat, or reshaping certain areas of your body, body contouring procedures may be the answer. Dr. Louton specializes in several body contouring procedures such as:
- Liposuction: Like women, men will find certain areas of their body are resistant to change regardless of diet and exercise. But unlike women who experience excess fat in their inner and outer thighs, men's fat goes to their abdomen and "love handles." Liposuction is a great method for body contouring.
- Abdominoplasty (tummy tuck): A common procedure among aging men concerned with natural fat redistribution to the midsection. Abdominoplasty can produce a flatter, tighter, more aesthetically appealing stomach.
Non-invasive techniques, such as injectables and fillers, have become man's (new) best friend in erasing the stressful expressions characterized by the creases between the eyebrows and scowling lines in the forehead. In a short 15 minute session, transverse lines and crow's feet disappear, creating a more relaxed, less stressed out, more youthful appearance.
We also offer a wide variety of non-surgical treatment options that include:
- BOTOX® Cosmetic
- Laser hair removal is ideal for any man with unwanted back, chest, and other body hair. The laser hair removal procedure is simple and virtually painless and can be performed on most areas of the body
- Microdermabrasion and superficial chemical peels are popular cosmetic procedures for men who want to combat skin imperfections, acne or premature signs of ageing
If you are a man considering plastic surgery or non-invasive skincare treatment, find out how Dr. Robert Louton can help. Call (800) 833-3888 or complete our form online to arrange a private consultation. Blair Plastic Surgery welcomes patients throughout the area in and around Altoona and State College, including Johnstown, DuBois, and other areas of Central Pennsylvania.