Serving Hollidaysburg, State College, Johnstown, DuBois, and Nearby Pennsylvania
Just like women, men want to look and feel their best. Today, more than ever, men are turning to plastic surgery and non-invasive cosmetic treatments to sculpt their bodies, improve their skin and correct cosmetic facial issues. Board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Robert Louton understands that the modern man wants results that are attractive and natural-looking; we take pride in helping patients look their best without ever looking “worked on.”
To learn more about the men’s procedures offered at Blair Plastic Surgery, contact our office today by completing the form on this page or calling 800-833-3888 to arrange an initial consultation. Our state-of-the-art facility welcomes men from throughout Pennsylvania, including Altoona, State College, Johnstown, DuBois and other areas.
Body Contouring Procedures for Men
If your diet and exercise regimen isn’t producing the fit, toned physique you worked so hard to attain, the body contouring procedures offered by Dr. Louton can help put the finishing touches on your efforts. Our body contouring procedures include:
- Gynecomastia treatment (male breast reduction surgery): Gynecomastia is the medical term for excessive breast tissue in men. Male breast reduction surgery helps men achieve an attractive, masculine appearance and improved confidence.
- Tummy tuck (abdominoplasty): If you have excess fat and skin in the abdominal region, a tummy tuck can help you achieve a flatter, tighter, more attractive midsection.
- Liposuction: Pockets of unwanted fat that are resistant to diet and exercise can diminish your appearance and negatively affect your confidence. Liposuction can remove stubborn fat from virtually any part of your body and provide a fit, trim physique.
Men’s Facial Plastic Surgery
If you would like to address the signs of facial aging or correct a specific feature, Dr. Louton offers a number of options to help you reach your goals, including:
- Facelift: Many men choose to undergo a facelift to reduce the signs of aging and sun exposure. A facelift doesn’t just tighten skin; it addresses underlying muscle structure to create a firm, smooth and youthful appearance.
- Rhinoplasty: Nose reshaping surgery can provide balance to your face by altering the size and shape of the nose. This popular procedure creates facial harmony that compliments the features of your face and overall appearance.
- Brow lift: Forehead lift surgery is performed to address droopy eyebrows and forehead creasing that occurs with age. The procedure restores youthful vibrancy.
- Eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty): Also referred to as an eyelid lift, this procedure is designed to improve the appearance of droopy eyelids and puffiness around the eyes.
- Ear reshaping: If your ears protrude or are disproportionately large, ear reshaping surgery can recontour your ears to achieve a more balanced and attractive appearance.
Non-Surgical Treatments for Men
If you are unable or unwilling to undergo surgery, we proudly offer a variety of non-surgical treatments, such as:
- Injectable treatments: From neuromodulators like BOTOX® Cosmetic and Dysport to dermal fillers such as Juvederm and Radiesse, our wide range of cosmetic injectables can help you look refreshed and rejuvenated.
- Laser skin rejuvenation: We offer an array of advanced laser technology to help reduce the signs of aging, maintain healthy-looking skin and prevent problems.
- Laser hair removal: Laser hair removal is among the most popular non-surgical cosmetic treatments in the country. If you struggle with unwanted hair on virtually any part of your body, laser hair removal provides excellent, long-lasting results.
Schedule Your Consultation Today
To learn more about the men’s procedures offered at Blair Plastic Surgery, contact our office today by completing the form on this page or calling 800-833-3888 to arrange an initial consultation. We welcome men from throughout Pennsylvania, including Altoona, State College, Johnstown, DuBois and other areas.