The Blair Plastic Surgery Difference
When considering plastic surgery, be sure to choose a surgeon who is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery (ABPS). In order to achieve this certification, physicians must complete a specialized residency, then a supervised plastic surgery training residency, and then undergo rigorous oral and written exams. Only after they are board certified may they apply to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) and the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS).
Dr. Robert Louton has over 25 years of aesthetic plastic surgery experience and is a member of the prestigious American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons. His unmatched expertise in the area of breast surgery, including breast augmentation and breast lift; facial procedures like the standard and 3-D facelift, endoscopic brow lifts, and the central oval rejuvenation procedure continues to draw patients from all over the state. Dr. Louton also specializes in all aspects of body contouring, the newest and most effective non-surgical cosmetic options, facial reconstruction, and wound care.
Blair Plastic Surgery is one of the top plastic surgery destinations in the state. Our patients come from all over Pennsylvania and beyond. The doctors and staff at Blair Plastic Surgery put your needs and safety above all else. Our goal is to deliver beautiful results while providing an exceptional level of care.
Plastic surgery can be a life-changing experience, but it is also a very personal experience that requires careful thought. Improving your appearance with our body contouring, breast, and non-surgical procedures can have emotional as well as physical rewards, providing a self-confidence boost and motivating you to meet other health and body goals.
For many of our patients, the journey to the cosmetic enhancement of their choice actually started many years ago. It is not uncommon for people to toss around the idea of plastic surgery for a while before deciding to talk to our skilled Pennsylvania plastic surgeon Dr. Robert Louton.
Are you a candidate for cosmetic plastic surgery?
If you meet any of the criteria listed below, plastic surgery may be a viable option to help you improve your appearance and your self-confidence:
- You are self-conscious about the appearance of any facial or body features.
- You would like to minimize the signs of aging for a more rejuvenated appearance.
- You are in good health with no major conflicting health concerns.
- You want to improve the shape of your body after major weight loss or pregnancy.
- You are 18 years of age or older.
- You have realistic expectations about the kind of results plastic surgery can produce.
- You have found a plastic surgeon you can trust.
- You are aware of all of the risks and benefits of plastic surgery.
- You can manage to take the downtime required during the healing process.
- You can afford plastic surgery fees or qualify for plastic surgery financing.
- You have talked to the surgeon and staff and had the opportunity to ask important questions regarding your plastic surgery procedure, including the risks and benefits, and the results.
- You have done your research on how to compare plastic surgery providers.
To learn more about the cosmetic surgery procedures offered at our practice, please contact Blair Plastic Surgery to schedule your initial consultation by completing the form on this page or calling 800-833-3888. Dr. Louton serves patients in Central Pennsylvania including Bedford, DuBois, Altoona, State College, Lewistown and Johnstown, Pennsylvania.