For many women, breast appearance is an important part of feeling beautiful, healthy and confident. Breast surgery improves the size, shape and definition of the breasts, bringing them into more appropriate alignment with the rest of the body. Board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Robert Louton offers several surgical options, enabling him to meet the varied needs of each woman who comes to our state-of-the-art facility.
If you are unhappy with the appearance of your breasts, contact Blair Plastic Surgery today online or at 800-833-3888 to meet personally with Dr. Louton for an initial consultation. We proudly serve Altoona, State College, Johnstown, DuBois and nearby areas of Pennsylvania.
Breast Enhancement Surgery Options
Breast enhancement is a rapidly growing area of plastic surgery, and there are a number of options and techniques available at Blair Plastic Surgery to improve the appearance and contour the breasts.
Dr. Louton proudly offers the following breast procedures to our patients:
- Breast augmentation: If you would like larger, fuller, more symmetric and attractive breasts, breast augmentation can help you get achieve a beautiful, more balanced figure.
- Autologous fat transfer: This procedure is ideal for contour-reshaping or enlargements. Performed alone or in conjunction with breast implants, autologous fat transfer uses your body’s own fat to add natural fullness to your breasts.
- Breast lift: Sagging breasts can result from age, pregnancy or genetics. Breast lift surgery can create a firm, perky and ideally contoured appearance by reshaping the breast mound, eliminating unnecessary skin and relocating the nipple.
- Breast reduction: Overly large breasts can be both a physical and emotional strain. If your breasts cause neck and back strain, bra strap pain, and chronic postural problems, breast reduction at Blair Plastic Surgery may be the ideal solution. By removing excess fat and skin, this procedure can reduce pain, improve physical ability and enhance your overall appearance.
- Breast reconstruction: A breast cancer diagnosis often requires breast tissue to be completely removed in a mastectomy. Breast reconstruction helps to restore your appearance and sense of femininity.
If you seek a comprehensive approach to regaining your pre-pregnancy figure, Dr. Louton offers the mommy makeover. Mommy makeovers involve a variety of plastic surgery procedures designed to rejuvenate several problem areas resulting from pregnancy and produce a more youthful, natural looking appearance.
Why Choose Blair Plastic Surgery for Your Breast Surgery
Dr. Robert Louton is a board-certified plastic surgeon who has helped thousands of patients achieve elegant, natural-looking results. He is an active member of American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery and the American Society for Plastic Surgeons. His approach to patient care is centered on the belief that there is no one-size-fits-all solution to aesthetic goals. During your initial consultation, he will sit down with you and discuss the issues you would like to address with cosmetic surgery and explain all of your treatment options. Together, you will collaborate on a fully customized plan that is tailored specifically for you.
Speak With Our Experienced Breast Surgeon Today
To learn more about the surgical breast procedures offered at Blair Plastic Surgery, call us today at 800-833-3888 to schedule an initial consultation with board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Robert Louton. We welcome patients from Altoona, State College, Johnstown, DuBois and nearby areas of Pennsylvania.