Serving Hollidaysburg, State College, Johnstown, DuBois, and Nearby Pennsylvania
A number of factors can affect the contours of your body. Aging alone can change your body’s size and shape, but pregnancy, weight fluctuations and lifestyle choices can also play a role in the appearance of your figure. If you’ve struggled to achieve your ideal body shape, and diet and exercise aren’t delivering the results you desire, the body contouring procedures at Blair Plastic Surgery may be your ideal solution.
If you live in Altoona, State College, Johnstown, DuBois or other area in Pennsylvania and would like to learn more about our body contouring options, call us today at 800-833-3888 to schedule an initial consultation with board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Robert Louton.
Surgical Body Contouring Options
Diet and exercise can help you reach your ideal weight and build muscle, but that doesn’t always translate to achieving the fit, sculpted figure you desire. Body contouring is a surgical approach to putting the final touches on the hard work you’ve already invested in your physique. Dr. Louton offers the following body contouring procedures:
- Tummy tuck: This popular procedure involves the removal of excess fat and skin to create a beautifully contoured midsection.
- Liposuction: The most commonly performed plastic surgery procedure in the country, liposuction removes stubborn pockets of fat from virtually any part of the body.
- Mommy makeover: More than a single surgery, mommy makeovers involve a combination of procedures to dramatically reshape your body after pregnancy.
- Arm lift: This procedure addresses sagging skin in the upper arms and creates a balanced, attractive appearance.
- Labiaplasty: If large labia cause you embarrassment or discomfort, this procedure can help you feel more comfortable and confident.
The first step toward your improved figure begins with a confidential consultation with Dr. Louton. During this important one-on-one meeting, he will work to understand your unique goals, review your medical history, assess your physical condition and recommend the solution that best meets your needs.
Non-Surgical Body Contouring Procedures
Not everyone is willing or able to undergo surgery. If you are seeking a non-surgical option to remove unwanted fat and tighten loose skin, we proudly offer the following treatments:
- CoolSculpting: This FDA-approved approach to body sculpting uses the power of cooling to eliminate pockets of fat.
- Exilis: Using an FDA-approved device, Exilis uses Radio Frequency (RF) energy to tighten loose skin on the body.
Why Choose Blair Plastic Surgery for Your Body Sculpting
Led by board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Robert Louton, Blair Plastic Surgery is committed to maintaining the highest standard of care. From the front desk to the treatment room, every member of our team is focused on delivering a signature experience that centers on your unique goals, safety and satisfaction.
Your transformative journey will begin with a comprehensive consultation to discuss your goals and treatment options. Together, you and Dr. Louton will collaborate on a fully customized treatment plan tailored just for you.
We understand what a personal decision plastic surgery can be and we will help you attain the sculpted body shape you desire with skill, precision and integrity.
Schedule Your Body Surgery Consultation Today
If you are unhappy with the shape of your body and would like to learn more about the body contouring options available at Blair Plastic Surgery, please call 800-833-3888 today to schedule an initial consultation with board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Robert Louton. We help women and men from across Blair County & Centre County, including Altoona, State College, Johnstown, DuBois, and surrounding areas in Pennsylvania.